Chapter 1 Project Overview
I. Overview: It is located in the Xuefu Park of Taiyuan City.
Second, the lighting engineering control and layout
1. Control and arrangement of lighting fixtures in the wall of the park
The control arrangement according to the lighting of each area is implemented according to the drawings. At the intersections and trees, the street lights are properly adjusted.
Chapter II Construction Technical Measures
A serious investigation of the construction site, reasonable selection of material placement area, production area, tool storage and waste storage area, should be set up a material warehouse for easy management. The on-site operation sequence shall be formulated, and the project management plan shall be organized by the project manager department according to the project schedule. The whole project is roughly divided into cable tube burying, street lamp foundation pouring, cable pipe laying, street lamp installation, control cabinet installation, and power commissioning. There are overlapping operations in the construction of each stage, and the construction should be arranged reasonably to provide the widest working face to each other.
The main process is as follows:
Fixing lamp position—ditching—buried pipe—casting street lamp foundation—laying cable—insulation test—street lamp installation—electrical equipment installation—experiment, debugging—self Inspection—Completion acceptance
1. Positioning lamp: According to the construction drawing and site conditions, the street lamp and main pole are 20 meters apart (double-sided); the 15m spacing of the ring road (single side); other installation positions according to the design layout.
2, trenching and buried pipe: take the road along the stone as the center or side ditch, excavate the cable pre-buried ditch, pre-embed the corresponding cable pipe according to the construction drawings.
3. Pouring the foundation of the pouring street lamp: Excavate the foundation pit of the corresponding size according to the basic drawing of the street lamp provided by Party A, install the ground cage, pre-bury the bolt and pour the concrete, and the strength grade of the foundation concrete is C20-C30.
First, cable laying
1. Construction preparation
All cables shall have a factory certificate and a production license; their specifications and voltage levels shall comply with the power requirements. The appearance of the cable is intact (no flattening), no wringing and twisting; no mechanical damage such as cracking of the sheath. The specifications, length and date of manufacture are marked on each cable.
(2) Working conditions
The position and size of reserved pipes, holes, holes and embedded parts shall be in accordance with the requirements for installation and on-site trees. The cable is laid along the line without any obstacles. The site is cleaned and the road is smooth. The pipe for laying the cable for the trench cover is laid, and the safety requirements are met. The lighting along the cable meets the construction requirements. Check that the mechanical equipment for laying the cable is good. Install the cable and protection tube that has been laid and pass the inspection. All electrical equipment and electrical equipment distribution cabinets in the power distribution room have been installed.
(3), technical preparation
According to Party A’s lighting drawings and technical information. Construction workers should be familiar with drawings and plans before construction. And carry out safety and technical disclosure.
2. Operating process
(1), process flow
Preparation work Cable laying buried in the ground
(2) Operation method
Before the construction, check whether the specifications, model and section of the cable are in compliance with the power requirements, and the appearance should be no obvious damage.
Insulation shake test or pressure test before cable laying
(3) 1KV megohmmeter for cables below 1KV, the insulation resistance between the wires and the ground is measured, and the resistance is not less than 10 megohms.
(4) After the cable test is completed, the cable head should be sealed with a sealing sleeve or with a rubber bag cloth, and then wrapped with black rubber cloth.
(5) When laying the cable, the hand-held intercom equipment can be used for liaison command.
3. Handling and laying of cables
(1), cable short-distance handling, generally using the method of rolling cable shaft, should be in accordance with the direction of the arrow on the cable shaft or in the direction of cable winding.
(2) The location of the cable bracket should generally be near the starting and ending point of the cable; in one laying section, the high ground end should be selected as the starting point for laying; when erecting, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the cable shaft, cable outlet It should be above the cable shaft. Cable laying method: Cable laying can be divided into manual laying and mechanical traction laying.
(3) Manual laying: For cables with long line length and large cross section, mechanical laying is preferred, but when the field conditions are not equipped with mechanical traction, manual laying is adopted. When laying artificially, according to the length of the path, the tissue labor is laid along the cable trench bracket or the protective tube. When the laying path is long, the cable should be placed on the roller and the traction cable moved forward.
(4) Mechanical traction laying: When using mechanical traction, first place the roller at 2-2.5 meters next to the cable trench or the bottom of the trench so that the cable does not rub against the bracket or the ground when pulling. The maximum traction strength of the cable shall be implemented according to the current national standard “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Cable Lines for Installation of Electrical Installations” GB50168, and the maximum traction speed shall not exceed 15m/min. Before laying the cable, the parameters of the traction machine should be calculated according to the requirements of the cable strength and the traction speed according to the specifications and specifications of the cable, and the traction machine should be selected according to the calculation result.
4, cable laying requirements
(1), cable wearing protective tube laying
(2) Before the cable enters the protection tube, there should be no water in the pipeline and no debris.
(3) The cable that penetrates into the pipe should meet the power requirements. When the cable is worn inside the protection pipe, the cable protection layer should not be damaged. Non-corrosive lubricating powder can be used.
(4) After the cable is inserted into the pipe, the nozzle should be sealed.
5, quality standards
(1) Cable withstand voltage test, the insulation resistance value must comply with the current national standard “Electrical Installation Engineering Electrical Equipment Handover Test Standard” GB50150.
(2) Cable laying is strictly prohibited from being twisted, flattened, flattened, and severely scratched.
(3) Signs shall be provided at the beginning, end and branch of the cable.
(4) Cable fixing, spacing, and bending radius are in compliance with regulations.
Second, the production and installation of cable terminations below 1KV
(1) Construction preparation
(1) Main materials: cable terminal head cover, heat shrinkable tube, terminal block, galvanized screw, electric compound grease, tinned copper braid and other materials. The heat shrinkable tube is divided into yellow, green, red, blue and black.
(2) The ground wire shall be tinned copper braid or grounded flat steel, and the cross section shall conform to the standard of 10KV cable cross section and grounding.
2, machine equipment
(1) Hand tools: hacksaws, wrenches, steel files, screwdrivers, electrician’s pliers, lithium fish tongs.
(2) Power tools: hydraulic clamps (manual or electric).
(3) Test equipment: steel tape measure, 2500V megger.
3, other tools: blowtorch, electric iron.
(2) Working conditions
1. After the electrical equipment is installed, the cable head should be made by the person holding the cable operator’s operation certificate.
2. The site should be clean and dry. When making the cable head outdoors, it should be carried out under good weather conditions, and it should be protected from rain and dust.
3. The cable is laid and finished, and the check is correct.
(3) Technical preparation
1. The construction plan has been completed and approved.
2. Carry out safety and technical disclosure to the operators.
(4) Operation process
Preparations Cable insulation shake stripping insulation, split wire Ground wire welding Set cable branch gloves Press terminal block Connection equipment
2 operating process
(1) Preparation: Prepare materials and tools, check cable types, specifications, and check cables for moisture.
(2) Cable insulation shake test: 1000V megohmmeter, insulation test of low-voltage cable, insulation resistance should be greater than 10 megohms, if it does not meet the requirements, check whether the cable is damaged or damp; after the shake test is completed, it should be The core wires are respectively discharged to the ground.
3 stripping insulation layer, branch line
(1) After the insulation is qualified, according to the specific size of the connection between the cable and the equipment, the stripping length is determined, and the sheath is stripped.
(2) Separation line, using different color methods to make the splitting and mixing.
4 Grounding wire welding: The length of the grounding wire is determined according to actual needs. Weld the ground flat steel to the ground cage, the welding should be firm, and there should be no virtual welding.
Branch gloves should be used for 5 sets of cables: fill the gap between the roots of the cores with filler rubber, then use heat-shrinkable branch gloves that are compatible with the cable specifications and models, insert the roots of the core, and evenly heat to shrink the gloves.
6 crimp terminal block
(1) Use the puncture clamp and waterproof and anti-electric insulation tape, strip the cable core, and the outer layer of the puncture clamp should be insulated.
(2) Insert the core wire into the terminal block, adjust the direction of the terminal hole to the appropriate position, and press the terminal block with the crimping tool. The crimping should be more than two.
7 fixed heat shrinkable tube
(1) Fill the exposed gap and crater at the root of the terminal with filler
(2) The heat-shrinkable tube is placed in the connection part of each core wire and the terminal of the cable, and is heated in the axial direction by the blowtorch to uniformly shrink the heat-shrinkable tube, enclose the joint, and not cause wrinkles and cracks when heating and shrinking.
8 Connect the device: Select the bolt according to the model of the terminal block, and crimp the cable terminal to the device. Note that the method should be overlapped by the interfaces to ensure that the interface is in place.
(4) Street lamp installation
1 construction preparation
(1) The model and specifications of various street light fixtures must meet the design requirements. The lamps should have a product certificate and should meet the following requirements:
A. The efficiency of conventional street light fixtures should not be less than 60%.
B. Lamp fittings should be complete, without mechanical damage, deformation, paint peeling, lampshade rupture and so on. The degree of protection and sealing performance of street lamps must be above IP55.
C. The shape and color of the lamp should correspond to the lamp post, and the surface of the reflector should have no obvious scratches and cracks.
D, the transparent cover should have a light transmittance of more than 90%, no bubbles, obvious scratches and cracks.
E. The lamp lead of the enclosed street lamp should be heat-resistant, and the connection between the lamp cover and the tailstock should be free of gaps.
F. The wiring inside the lamp is strictly prohibited, and the phase line, neutral line (N) and grounding line (PE) are of different colors. The metal mesh has no distortion and the gasket is intact. The base wire should use a copper core insulated wire with a rated voltage of not less than 500V.
G. The metal poles, lamp arm, hoop, bolt, pressure plate and other metal components used for street lamp installation shall be hot-dip galvanized. The anti-corrosion quality shall comply with the current national standard “General Rules for Surface Pretreatment of Thermal Sprayed Metal Parts” GB/T 11373, The relevant provisions of the current national standard “Steel hot aluminum process and quality inspection” ZBJ 36011.
H, lamp pole, lamp arm, etc. should be painted after hot-dip galvanizing. The appearance, adhesion, moisture and heat resistance should be free of bulging, pinhole, roughness, crack or leakage zone defects. The cover layer and the substrate should have Strong bonding strength.
2 implement equipment
(1), hand tools: electrician combination tools, hacksaws, flat shovel, round shovel, vise, pressure case, adjustable wrench, skein, blower, etc.
(2), power tools: bench drills, electric drills, etc.
(3), test tools: megohmmeter, multimeter, test pencil, tape measure, square, level, small line, line pendant and so on.
(4) Other tools: cranes, ladders, mobile lifts, tin pots, electric stoves, electric soldering irons, etc.
3 working conditions
(1) The power cable is laid in place and the insulation test is qualified.
(2) The site is level and has construction conditions.
(3) The luminaires installed at high altitudes are qualified for ground-breaking tests.
4 technical preparation
(1), the lighting drawings and technical information are complete
(2) The construction plan has been completed and approved
(3) Before the construction, the participants should be familiar with the drawings and plans, and carry out safety and technical disclosure.
Measurement positioning Basic construction Light pole, lamp arm and lamp installation Grounding zero protection Wiring Street lamp control system installation Insulation test Commissioning
5 measurement positioning
(1) Determine the installation position and base height of the street lamp according to the installation drawing of the street lamp and the reference point of the road edge line, and mark the basic installation position. The foundation top elevation shall be provided with standard piles.
(2) The displacement of the linear rod in the direction of the line shall not exceed 3% of the design span; the lateral displacement of the straight rod along the line shall not exceed 50 mm; the displacement of the horizontal line and the forward direction of the corner rod and the branch rod shall not exceed 50mm.
6 light poles, lamp arms and fixture installation
(1) Install the pole assembly according to the product manual, then use the crane to lift the pole to the top of the foundation, slowly descend to the appropriate height, adjust the pole so that the bolt hole of the pole base passes through the pre-buried Install the anchor bolt and put the power cable into the pole to the wiring hole, lower the pole and fix the pole, and fix the pole to the base firmly. When the pole is installed, measures should be taken to prevent the shaft from rolling and tilting. When lifting the steel poles, measures should be taken to prevent the steel cables from scratching the surface of the poles or spraying the anticorrosive decorative layer.
(2) Install the lamp arm assembly according to the product manual, and then install the lamp arm on the lamp post. The hoop of the lamp lamp arm on the pole shall be fastened and shall not be loose. The direction of the lamp shall be 90 degrees with the longitudinal direction of the road, and the error shall not exceed 3 degrees.
7Install the luminaire components:
(1) Carefully check the solid parts, connectors and other accessories according to the instructions and assembly drawings provided by the manufacturer.
(2) Wear insulated wires of each circuit according to the instructions.
(3) Assemble and wire according to the assembly drawing.
(4), install a variety of accessories
(5) Install the lamp on the lamp arm, and lay the lamp power line along the lamp arm and the lamp post to the junction box in the lamp post. The longitudinal centerline of the luminaire installation and the longitudinal centerline of the lamp arm shall be the same. The horizontal horizontal line of the luminaire shall be parallel to the ground. After sturdiness, the visual inspection shall be free of skew. The cantilever length of the luminaire should not exceed 1/8 of the installation height of the luminaire, and should not exceed 2m. The installation height of the street lamp in the same place (from the light source to the ground), the elevation angle, and the direction of the lamp should be consistent.
8 grounding zero protection
(1) In the low-voltage network of street lamps directly grounded at the neutral point, the metal lamp post and the outer casing of the electrical equipment should be protected by low-voltage zero.
(2) In the protection zero system, when the fuse is used as the protection device, the single-phase short-circuit current should not be less than 4 times of the rated fuse of the fuse; when the automatic switch is used as the protection device, the single-phase short-circuit current should not be less than automatic. The switch instantaneously or delays the action current by 1.5 times.
(3) The material of the protection neutral line and the phase line should be the same. When the cross section of the phase line is 35mm2 or less, the minimum cross section of the protection neutral line should be 16mm2; when the cross section of the phase line is 35mm2 or more, the protection zero line The minimum cross section should not be less than 50% of the phase line cross section.
(4) When the protection is connected to zero, the grounding device shall be installed at the branch and the end and the end. The grounding resistance of the grounding device shall not exceed 10 ohms.
(5) When the electrical equipment is less and dispersed, if the zero-protection is difficult and the soil resistivity is low, the low-voltage grounding protection can be used, and the grounding resistance of the metal pole should not be greater than 4 ohms.
(1) Adjust the position of the power cable and the distribution conductor of the lamp in the junction box, and cut the appropriate length to cut the core.
(2) Crimp the power cable and the distribution cable of the lamp to the two sides of the short-circuiting device.
(3) The relevant wiring standards must condense the provisions of CJJ89, “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Urban Road Lighting Projects”.
(4), street light control system installation
(5), street lamp operation control adopts automatic and manual control
(6), the street light to turn on and off the light action, should be set in the natural light illuminance value 2~10LX
(7) The installation of the street lamp control system shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Urban Road Lighting Projects” CJJ89.
(8) Insulation test: After the connection, welding and package are completed, check whether the wire connection, welding and package meet the construction acceptance rules.