Types of lamps - the function of various lamps
(1) Generally, the luminaires suspended from the ceiling,
(2) is the most commonly used universal illumination,
(3) There are various types of lamps, such as direct, indirect, downward illumination and astigmatism. The size of the chandelier and the number of lamps are related to the size of the room. The chandelier is generally 500~1000 mm from the ceiling, and the center of the light source is 750 mm away from the flowering plate. It can also be high or low depending on the specific needs.
(4) See Table 3 for specific dimensions.
Table 3 Relationship between chandelier size and number of lamps and room area
Room size (m2) Bulb wattage and number of carriages Bracket size (mm)
13 40W3~4 Ф Ф500-600
26 40W5~7 Ф Ф700
33 40W7~9 Ф Ф800
40 40W10~12 Ф Ф1000
Second, the ceiling lamp
(1) A lamp type that is directly mounted on the ceiling. It includes several types of lamps, including downlights, astigmatism and full illumination.
(2) The light source has an incandescent ceiling and a fluorescent ceiling lamp.
(3) The feature is that the ceiling can be brighter.
(4) A sense of brightness that makes up the entire room. The disadvantage is that it is prone to glare. Because the height of the general residential floor is relatively low,
(5) So it is widely used. However, the shape of the ceiling lamp, the layout combination, the structure and the materials used, etc.
(6) It should be considered according to the requirements of use, ceiling construction and aesthetic requirements. The scale of the luminaire should be compatible with the indoor space, and the structure must be safe and reliable.
Third, the ceiling light
(1) Refers to the hidden lamps embedded in the ceiling,
(2) The light port is connected to the ceiling,
(3) Direct light type that is usually a downward volley. This type of lamp is not used in general residential buildings. More in air-conditioned and suspended rooms. However, due to the dark feeling of the downlight, it is often used in conjunction with other lamps.
Fourth, wall lamp
(1) The wall lamp is a fixture mounted on a wall. It is a light fixture for people who have light interior decoration and supplementary lighting. Because it is not high from the ground, low wattage bulbs are generally used.
(2) The height of the lamp itself is 450~800 mm for large ones and 275~450 mm for small ones. The diameter of the lampshade is Ф150~250 mm, and the small Ф110~130 mm. The distance between the lamps and the wall surface is roughly 95~400 mm. Commonly used light source power for wall lamps, large-scale use of 100-watt, 150-watt incandescent bulbs, small use of 40-watt, 60-watt incandescent bulbs. It is also possible to replace incandescent bulbs directly with compact fluorescent lamps.
Five, activity lamps
(1) It is a luminaire that can be freely placed as needed. a table lamp on a general desktop,
(2) The floor lamp on the floor belongs to this type of lamp. It is the most flexible type of lamp.
(3) The height of the large falling knife lamp is 1520~1850 mm, the diameter of the lampshade is 400~500 mm, and the 100 watt incandescent bulb is used; the total height of the small falling lamp is 1080~1400 mm or 1380~1520 mm, the diameter of the lampshade 250~450mm, using 60W or 75W, 100W incandescent bulbs; medium-sized floor lamps are 1400~1700mm.
The total height of large lamps is 500~700 mm, the diameter of lampshades is 350~450 mm, and the bulbs of 60 watts or 75 watts and 100 watts are generally used when using incandescent lamps; the total height of small lamps is 250~400 mm, and the diameter of lampshades is 200. ~350mm, 25-watt or 40-watt bulbs are generally used when incandescent lamps are used; medium-sized lamps have a total height of 400-550 mm.
Sixth, architectural lighting
(1) Also referred to as a structural lighting device, it refers to a line or surface type illumination that is fixed to a ceiling or wall.
(2) There are usually a variety of tops, slabs, curtains, and walls. Structured lighting generally uses fluorescent tubes as the light source. The canopy is indirect lighting, the seesaw is direct lighting, and the other is semi-indirect astigmatism. This type of lighting is usually used for background lighting or decorative lighting, and must be used in conjunction with the structural elements of the building.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.